By purchasing our classes you agree to PilatesTree Terms and Conditions listed HERE
Please note: joining equipment classes, for the first time, requires attending a private induction session.
New Covid-19 class protocol
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE UNWELL; if you’re suffering from hay fever please use a face mask and let the teacher know before class so we can reassure other attendees
- All sessions will now be 55 minutes to allow congestion free flow between classes
- Arrive to class right on time to avoid waiting in the communal areas
- Arrive dressed in your pilates clothes to avoid overcrowding in the changing areas. We now require the use of socks as well.
- Sign the visitors book
- Wash or sanitise your hands on arrival
- Bring your own towel into class to be placed on the mats or equipment, under your head
- Bring and use your face mask (you don’t have to use it while exercising but you will when engaging in conversation)
- Wipe all equipment you used with provided antibacterial wipes
- Expect to spend longer time on one piece of equipment to reduce chances of transfer due to client circulation
- Expected class sizes Equipment Pilates - 3 people; Matwork Pilates - 6 people (July/August)
- Avoid touching any unnecessary surfaces at the studio other than what’s required for your appointment
- Social distancing - keep a safe distance away from other participants.
Keep your mouse on the schedule and keep scrolling for classes in the coming weeks.
Kentish Town Studio
141-145 Kentish Town Road
London NW1 8PB